How do I get a continuance?
Court dates and fine payment continuances must be filed with the judge. You can appear at our walk-in docket Monday through Thursday at 8:30 am or 1:30 pm. You may also complete a written request using the MOTION form located here

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a continuance?
2. How do I get a protection order?
3. Can I view the cases schedule for court?
4. How do I evict someone?
5. How do I file a lawsuit?
6. Can I get a marriage license and get married at your court?
7. How do I find out if my license is suspended?
8. How do I obtain a birth or death certificate?
9. How do I obtain a passport?
10. There are two courts in Apache Junction. Which one do I go to and for what?