Where can I go for vaccinations and licenses?

Animal Control does not provide rabies vaccinations at our facility.  There are several options in Apache Junction for getting your dog vaccinated:

Dr. Kelly's Surgical Unit 602-909-5383   www.drkellysvet.com

Az Vet Direct 408-712-3600   www.azvet.direct

VIP PetCare (At Shoppers Supply every Saturday 4:00 - 5:30pm) 800-427-7973

Arizona Spay & Neuter Clinic 480-354-9635   CALL FOR WALK IN VACCINE HOURS

Apache Junction Animal Control provides licensing at the shelter for city residents, any time during business hours. Please bring your ID, and a current rabies vaccination certificate for your dog.

If you reside in Maricopa County, please call 602-506-7387. If you reside in Pinal County outside our city limits, please call Pinal County Animal Care and Control at 888-431-1311. 

Show All Answers

1. Where is Apache Junction Animal Control located and what are your hours of operation?
2. How can we contact Apache Junction Animal Control?
3. Where can I go for vaccinations and licenses?
4. How do I schedule a spay or neuter appointment for my pet?
5. Do you provide Veterinary Services?
6. What do I do if I have lost or found a pet?
7. What should I do if I am concerned about the welfare of an animal?
8. Where can we drop off an animal?
9. Do you perform euthanasia?
10. Do you pick up cats?
11. Who can I contact after hours?