The city of Apache Junction Health and Human Services Commission has opened its application period for fiscal year 2022-23 funding.
Funding is available to Apache Junction health and human service non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations who serve city residents. Applications are due Jan. 31, 2022. The city’s fiscal year begins July 1.
Applications must include:
- The most recent audit report or profit and loss statement for organizations with less than $250,000 gross profit or annual budget
- The most recent financial statement
- A detailed expenditure statement that includes accounting of all previously received city of Apache Junction funds
- Source and amount of funding received from all other sources (non-governmental agencies; membership fees and dues; private contributions)
- Source and amount of funding received from other governmental agencies
- Client service information as applicable to city/community residents
- Proof of non-profit status as defined by the IRS
- Proof of corporate status to include copies of by-laws and articles of incorporation
- Names and addresses of all current board members of agency governing board
More information on the application may be found at www.apachejunctionaz.gov/hhsc. Applications will be reviewed in February and March and interviews held in April. The city’s Health and Human Services Commission will recommend awards in May. The city council will award contracts in June.
For more information, please contact Barbara Kelly at (480) 474-5061 or at email@example.com.
Applications shall be submitted in a sealed envelope to:
City Clerk Office
Health and Human Services Commission
c/o Jennifer Pena, City Clerk
300 E. Superstition Blvd.
Apache Junction, AZ 85119