In regards to COVID-19, the best information on the local, regional and national response to the virus are from the health officials at each level of government. Below are links to specific information about the virus outbreak and what citizens can do.
State of Arizona
U.S. Centers of Disease Control
Small Business resources:
As always, health officials remind to take everyday preventive actions to stay healthy:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.