To view your voter information visit the Arizona Voter Information Portal.
- Residents must be registered to vote by ** to be qualified to vote in the City of Apache Junction Primary Election.
- Residents must be registered to vote by ** to be qualified to vote in the City of Apache Junction General Election.
- Qualified city electors may apply for early ballots for the Primary Election beginning **.
- Official Primary Election ballots will be available beginning **.
- Official General Election ballots will be available beginning **.
- The polling places used in the City of Apache Junction will be the polling places established by Pinal and Maricopa County and used for conducting previous elections in the City of Apache Junction, if available. The polls will be open from 6:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. on Election Day.
** information coming soon
Voters who are not affiliated with any political party and who are on the Permanent Early Voting List will not automatically receive a ballot for Apache Junction’s Primary Election. These voters must notify Pinal County Election (520-509-3555 or toll free 1-888-431-1311) or Maricopa County Elections (602-506-1511) of their selection to receive a mail-in ballot for the Primary Election.
The U.S. Postal Service cannot automatically forward a ballot to another address. If you will be out of town and would like to receive an early ballot for Apache Junction’s Primary Election or Apache Junction's General Election, you must register your alternate mailing address with Pinal and Maricopa County Elections.
Your written request must include the following:
1. Full name
2. Date of birth
3. Pinal or Maricopa County residence address
4. Mail-to address
6. A note giving Pinal or Maricopa County permission to send your early ballot to the address provided.
You can fax this written request to Pinal County at (520) 866-7551 or Maricopa County at (602) 506-5112.