ProcurementThe City of Apache Junction operates under a decentralized purchasing program. A decentralized purchasing program allows individual departments to buy goods or services.
To maximize the purchasing value of public funds by acquiring quality materials and services in a timely and
VisionOur vision is to be influential in the field of public procurement and strategic sourcing, bringing value and efficiency to each procurement while operating within City code, statute
- Accountability - Take ownership and being liable to stakeholders for our actions, essential to preserve the public trust and protect the public interest.
- Ethics - Acting in a manner true to these values, which is essential to preserve the public's trust.
- Impartiality - Unbiased decision-making and action, which is essential to ensure fairness for the public good.
- Professionalism - Upholding high standards of job performance and ethical behavior.
- Teamwork - Working together to solve problems, share knowledge and expertise.
- Service - Obligation to assist stakeholders, essential to support the public good.
The City of Apache Junction invites and welcomes people of all abilities to use its programs, sites and facilities. Any question about City programs, sites and facilities for people with disabilities should be directed to the ADA Coordinator at (480) 982-1055, TDD (480) 983-0095, or by emailing the coordinator directly. Additional information may be found at the City of Apache Junction's ADA web page.