Payment Information

Payments can be paid in person (cash, credit card, personal check, cashiers check or money order) or by mail with a check, cashiers check or money order.  
The court accepts Visa, Mastercard or Discover Card in person.  Credit cards can only be accepted when the card holder is present with picture identification. 

Court hours of operation are Monday through Thursday 7:30am to 5:30pm except legal holidays. 
There is a drop box at the court for after hours payments.  The drop box is located at the north east corner of the court building next to the exit door.   

The mailing address is:
Apache Junction Municipal Court
300 E Superstition Blvd.
Apache Junction AZ 85119

Some cases may qualify for on-line payments.  If you have an existing payment plan or are paying a civil traffic citation in full (all charges on citation) on or before your court date you may be able to pay at  An additional fee is charged by the vendor for this service. 

To pay a case that has already been sentenced you can retrieve the case using your case number or citation number.  When entering your case number do not use the M1149 portion of the case number.  Use only the portion of the case number beginning with the 2 letter code then the remaining digits.  Your citation number is the number stamped in the upper left-hand corner of your ticket.     
PLEASE NOTE:  If you are on a payment contract and choose to pay on-line you must add the convenience fee to the minimum monthly payment in order satisfy your contract obligation.  The convenience fee does not come to the court and is not included when determining if your minimum monthly payment has been paid.  

Pay with Cash
Your case may also be eligible for off-site cash payment through retail establishments including select CVS Pharmacy, 7-Eleven and Family Dollar stores.  Instructions can be viewed at  Look for the PAY with CASH logo.  When looking up your case to retrieve the payment bar code, do not use the M1149 portion of your case number.  The case number begins with the two letter portion (CM, TR or CT) of your case number. 

If your case has been submitted for collections you can pay with a credit card at  You must have your case number.  Cases are only referred to collections after they become delinquent.  

Your case number can be obtained from your paperwork or you may look up your case at the Arizona Supreme Court public access website
If you are required to pay fines, penalties, fees or other financial obligations as a result of a judgement of this court and you are unable to pay, bring this information to the attention of court staff or the judge because payments over time or other alternatives may be available.  Do not ignore your responsibility to pay, as this may result in additional penalties and costs to you.  For more information, contact the court or an attorney. 
Dishonored payments will result in further court action.
  Court action could include actions such as suspending driving privileges, vehicle registration and/or issuing a warrant if applicable.  Additional collection attempts will result in additional fees being imposed.  AJCC § 4-2-1 states you are subject to fees outlined in ARS § 44-6852 plus any directly related costs for any returned payment. 
 You may also be charged with ARS § 13-1807 Issuing A Bad Check.