For updated information on our Programs and Facilities due to COVID-19 click here.
The Multi-Generational Center is reopened with some amenities not available. For more information on restrictions and what amenities are open, view below.
- Fitness Center
- Indoor Track
- Locker Rooms
- Room Rentals (small group)
- Group fitness classes. Reservations 48 hours in advance in person or over the phone will be taken for Fitness classes.*
- Game Room
- Basketball gym
- Face masks/ cloth face coverings are recommended while in the facility or if physical distancing is not possible.
- 6-foot distance between guests is required
- Do not enter the building if experiencing any of the following symptoms: couch, shortness of breath, fever greater than 100.4, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell.
The nationally recognized Multi-Generational Center (MGC) is located at 1035 N. Idaho Rd. Inside you will find several amenities, including pickleball, volleyball, basketball and a 28' climbing wall. The Center houses state of the art fitness equipment and offers a variety of fitness programs. Many special interest classes, sports leagues and public rentals are also available to the public.
Let us take you on our virtual tour of our facility.
Printable MGC flier
The City of Apache Junction welcomes participation by people with disabilities in all programs, sites, and facilities. For more information about accessibility contact us at 480-983-2181 or email@example.com or visit www.ajcity.net/ada.
MGC Hours of Operation
Phone number: (480) 474-5240
Facility Manager: Larry Binion, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours, Holiday Hours & Fees
Climbing Wall Rules & Hours Temporarily Suspended
The Climbing Wall is open 4-8pm weekdays, 9am-1pm on Saturdays and holidays.
Fitness Programs- Limited Capacity
Fitness Web Page
Birthday Parties @ the MGC-Temporarily Suspended